Here is a list of some of the best sites and help lines we have encountered. Online Safety for Parents and Children is our primary concern. There are always times when we might need for some help after a negative online experience, such as cyberbullying.
There are also times we might need someone to speak to, help us when we feel upset, depressed or anxious about what is happening. The comprehensive list below has details for people who are experienced in dealing with Family, Children, Teen and Mental Health issues.
Help is always only a phone call away.
It is always important to remember – it is ok, not to be ok.
- Emergencies – dial 999 or 112
- Amen – male victims of domestic abuse www.amen.ie 046 9023718
- Aware – depression & bipolar disorder www.aware.ie 1890 303 302
- Bodywhys – eating disorders support www.bodywhys.ie 1890 200 444
- BelonG To – LGBT youth support www.belongto.org 01 670 6223
- ISPCC Childline – listening to children www.childline.ie 1800 66 66 66
- LGBT Ireland – supporting LGBT people www.lgbt.ie National LGBT helpline 1890 929 539
- Living Links – bereaved by suicide www.spunout.ie/help/service/living-links 086 937 1030
- Parentline – supporting parents & families www.parentline.ie 1890 927277 or 01 8733500
- Pieta House – suicide & self harm www.pieta.ie 1800 247 247
- Samaritans – someone to talk to www.samaritans.org 116 123
- Women’s Aid – female victims of domestic abuse www.womensaid.ie 1800 341 900
CONTENT FOR PARENTS OF CHILDREN AGED 5 -7.
Think You Know www.thinkuknow.co.uk/5_7/
CONTENT FOR PARENTS OF CHILDREN AGED 8 – 10.
Think You Know https://www.thinkuknow.co.uk/8_10/
If you require further information about our Services or to make a Booking please do not hesitate to Contact Us.
Phone : 087 – 7485152
087 – 9175014
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Due to Limited Availability
Please Book Early To Avoid Disappointment